Introduction to Sportal365
Working with content
- Account & set up
- Getting started with Articles
- Getting started with Videos
- Getting started with Galleries
- Getting started with Images
- Getting started with Lists
- Getting started with Polls
- Getting started with Categories
- Getting started with Tags
- Getting started with Authors
- Getting started with Banners
Auto-tagging improves the process of optimizing your content with tags.
Auto-tagging is a feature closely connected to the way sports connections are linked to your content.
Auto-tagging your content
You can now tag posts only with Football Connections–teams, players, coaches, venues, and so on.
Note that we will soon add a Basketball API and you will be able to tag your post with basketball connections.
The system will detect all football connections and suggest them as keywords to add to your paragraphs. When you link the keywords in a paragraph (check auto-linking), they automatically appear as suggestions in the Tags tab > Football connections. You can either add keywords separately or all at once.
Moreover, when you add the suggested entities to the Football connections section in the Tags tab, the system would automatically suggests all available upcoming/past/interrupted matches to add to your post.