Introduction to Sportal365
Working with content
- Account & set up
- Getting started with Articles
- Getting started with Videos
- Getting started with Galleries
- Getting started with Images
- Getting started with Lists
- Getting started with Polls
- Getting started with Categories
- Getting started with Tags
- Getting started with Authors
- Getting started with Banners
How to create a Tag
This is a step-by-step guide on how to create a tag in Sportal365.
Like categories, creating tags can also be viewed as a two-step process. First, you need to create and save your tag, and then optimize it with the content properties available.
Before you start creating tags, you need to make sure the role you have been assigned in the system has the right permissions.
To be able to write, read, and delete tags, you need to have enabled the following permissions for your profile:
To learn how to find your permissions, see Roles and permissions
Creating a tag
Follow the steps below to learn how to create and save a tag.
Note that to create and save a tag in the system, entering a Title is mandatory.
1. From the main navigation, select Tags.
2. When the tags listing screens open, select New Tag.
3. Next, enter a tag title and description in the Title and Description boxes.
Remember, entering a tag title is mandatory for creating a tag.
4. When done, select Save Tag to save your work.